This looks too good not to try!!
Spinach-Artichoke Lasagna Roll-Ups
12-15 lasagna noodles
2 cups ricotta
1 cup spinach
1 cup artichoke hearts, chopped
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 cups marinara sauce
1 cup mozzarella, shredded
1 cup parmesan, shredded
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350˚F/180˚C.
2. Boil the lasagna noodles until they are soft but not fully cooked, for about 10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
3. In a sauté pan over medium heat, saute the spinach with the olive oil and a pinch of salt. Set aside.
4. In a medium-sized bowl, mix the ricotta, cooked spinach, chopped artichokes, ½ cup of mozzarella, and ½ cup of parmesan, garlic, salt, and pepper.
5. Spoon some of the mixture onto the lasagna noodle and roll tightly.
6. Spread the marinara on the bottom of the baking dish. Place the lasagna rolls right side up to fill the dish.
7. Top with the rest of the mozzarella and parmesan.
8. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until the cheese is brown and crispy.
9. Top with parsley and enjoy!
(Can be made gluten-free by using GF noodles or zucchini strips)